Sunday 14 April 2013

Birthday Gifts

Look at all this French General loveliness. I received these gorgeous gifts from Sandi for my birthday earlier this year.


The bag is adorable ... I love the saying Sandi choose ...


and the cute pockets with ric-rac inside.


Hexies are another thing I love so you can imagine how delighted I was with this needlebook. I love how Sandi fussy cut the white fabric ... and it just happens to be one of my favourtie FG fabrics ever.


Inside there are pockets for threads, scissors etc.


This little thread basket is sooo cute. I haven't had one before so this will get lots of use.


I've left the best to last. I LOVE this turtle pincushion .. way too cute to stick pins into.


Thank you, Sandi. I love all my gifts.

19 comments:

  1. Such beautiful gifts. The turtle is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What thoughtful gifts, you'll love them and use them often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous these items are, one by one and all as a pretty set! I have to agree that the fussy cut hexies are the sweetest detail. I've just lately become a French General admirer...so much to love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi did a fantastic job on your gifts Christine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow how beatiful I love it the colors are adorable and the turtle is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gifts, how lucky are you! And that little turtle is sooo sweet - not sure I could bear to stick pins in him either ;-)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your gifts Christine....Sandi did a great job.

    helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. How good are these gifts just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what beautiful gift you got from Sandy love the pincushion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what beautiful gifts you have received Christine,enjoy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything Sandi made for you is just lovely.
    The turtle pincushion is so cute and the needle book is fabulous.
    Happy belated birthday.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love love love the pincushion! Weren't you lucky with such a lovely birthday gift!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Realmente es un conjunto maravilloso.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful gifts...I love all of it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow....beautiful gifts for you....Sandi sure made a fantastic job on all this!!!
    Sooo lovely!!!
    kviltstina at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What splendid gifts !!!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  17. You LUCKY girl!! I'd be 'over the moon' to receive presents such as these - thank you for sharing. Your little hexie turtle is simply divine!! Mary Ann @ rocknquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. HI! Christine, Lovely birthday gifts, They are so pretty in the red and white fabrics and very useful. I love the turtle also.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That turtle is adorable-do you know if your friend has a pattern for it? I am starting to collect pincushions and would love to add him to my shelf!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your thoughts.

Christine